Pan American Assembly
02 Nov 2022 - 03 Nov 2022
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Pan American Sports Organization for the Deaf, (PANAMDES), invites the affiliated federations to attend the Ordinary Assembly of PANAMDES, to be held between November 2 and 3, 2022 in the autonomous city of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The invitation includes free accommodation within the National Center for High Performance Sports located, CeNARD at 1050 Miguel Benancio Sánchez Street, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, C.A.B.A., Argentina.
Next, I detail the following agenda;
Wednesday, November 02, 2022 at SALON VIP (CeNARD)
▪ Welcome speech by the President of CADES, Mr. Juan LÓPEZ MACCIO.
▪ Words by Mr. President of PANAMDES Mr. Pedro Pablo BONNASSIOLLE.
▪ Presentation of the Executive Committee of PANAMDES.
▪ Memory and Balance Reports by the Secretary, Mrs. Paula ORTUZAR, and the Treasurer, Mr. Clésio ROLLA.
▪ PANAMDES Constitution Commitment, Mr. Mark KUSIAK.
▪ Planning of the Calendar of sports activities corresponding to the period 2023-2028, Mr. Patricio BONNASSIOLLE.
▪ Strategies to promote and disseminate the South American, Pan American and World Championships, by the President Mr. Pedro Pablo BONNASSIOLLE.
Thursday, November 03, 2022in SALON VIP (CeNARD)
▪ The election of the new Board of Directors (According to the PANAMDES Constitution).
▪ Change of management command for the Period 2023 - 2027.
▪ Closing speech by Mr. President Pedro Pablo BONNASSIOLLE.
We appreciate registering two (2) delegates to represent your Federation.
Accommodation is provided.